gephi.team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #148520]: launch problem under mac leopard

Question #148520 on Gephi changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/148520

Mathieu Bastian proposed the following answer:
We don't use the OpenGL pack, we load the JOGL libraries manually.

As you were working with the OpenGL pack, have you ever copied the of
the JOGL librairies manually in your system? Or maybe the pack did so?
I've seen this problem before. If you did this, you may try to locate
them and clean this. If JOGL libs are installed on the system, the have
precedence on our own versions, and that could cause problems.

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.