getdeb-collaboration team mailing list archive

Call for web developers

Hello,
I have recently worked to make the site code easier to install/configure.

A project was setup for the site bug reporting/features development:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/getdeb-web

The code is available from a bzr branch, you can check it with:
bzr branch lp:getdeb-web

The latest changes:
  - Added a lighttpd conf module that provides all the configuration
required to setup the site vhost
  - Added a minimal sample data creation script
  - Removed all the unnecessary files from the libs dir

This is the first time that the site development is generally open
with all the required resources in place.
I hope that it get's some attention from web developers, there is a
lot to improve and we have a great user base that will benefit from
it.

Best regards,

--
João Luís Marques Pinto