getdeb-collaboration team mailing list archive

Re: APT-Portal

I am moving the APT-Portal development discussion to it's specific ML:
apt-portal-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If someone on this list would like to participate on the APT-Portal
development just send me a note (joao.pinto@xxxxxxxxxx). I will add
them to the apt-portal-devs team.

Once we have a minimal working APT-Portal there should be further
discussion here for it's implementation on getdeb, we will need to
create heme/layouts/getdeb plugins.

--
João Luís Marques Pinto
GetDeb Team Leader