getdeb-collaboration team mailing list archive

Re: design

Oleg,
we will not be using the existing www.getdeb.net translations data because:
- Site template: The core site was changed - new translations are required
- Applications descriptions: had suffered from db migrations encoding corruption

Right now there is no translation support on the site, for the
template part it is easy to do, for the descriptions is more complex
because it needs a web interface and the associated database module.

Comments when inplemented will also need to be language-aware, they
will need an option to show:
a) all , b) local language only , c) english only , d) english+local
language only