getdeb-collaboration team mailing list archive

Backup (Virtualized) Server

Hello,
as you probably noticed our main web server has been down during the
weekend.

At this time I don't have enough information about the problem and a
possible resolution, it is most likely related to the virtualization
technology used (VMWare), we already had troubles with it on the past.

I would appreciate if someone could offer a virtualized server hosting with
at least 512 MB, 100 GB, this would be a temporary solution until we have a
resolution for the problem affecting the main infrastructure.

Thanks

--
João Luís Marques Pinto
GetDeb Team Leader