gma500 team mailing list archive

Re: emgd driver fail to display properly on Ubuntu 11.04 on Fujitsu U2010

Hi Andres,

Sure, I will try to help you ;)
Feel free to post any question related to EMGD here:
https://answers.launchpad.net/emgd/+addquestion
In case you have some suspicion around some functional, please post bug
here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/emgd/+filebug

With you help we can provide better support for any kind of hardware ;)
--
Vitaliy.