gma500 team mailing list archive

Possible bug found..?..

Hello.  I just wanted to report what I think is a bug.  I have a fresh install of Natty on a Dell Inspiron 1210.  I performed the four commands as listed:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gma500/emgd

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get install xorg-emgd emgd-dkms

sudo emgd-xorg-conf

... and this is what I got.  I have the full terminal log if you need it.  Please let me know if I can be of any more assistance.  Note that I am a bit of a noob, but will offer whatever help I can.
-mike

michael1@michael1-Inspiron-1210:~$ sudo emgd-xorg-conf
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/bin/emgd-xorg-conf", line 209, in <module>
    mkSubScreen(current_device[1]),
  File "/bin/emgd-xorg-conf", line 185, in mkSubScreen
    EndSubSection\n""" % (subsec[1], subsec[0])
IndexError: list index out of range
michael1@michael1-Inspiron-1210:~$