gnome-colors-packagers team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
Re: shiki-colors in Ubuntu
Am Samstag, den 28.08.2010, 16:31 -0400 schrieb Andrew SB:
> I just pushed some changes to
> lp:~gnome-colors-packagers/shiki-colors-pkg/ubuntu/ that would close
> LP: #619420 and LP: #564769. I'd appreciate a review before I upload
> these changes to Maverick. There might very well be a better approach,
> and I'd love to get your opinion.
Sorry for the late response (I am on vacation). The packages is ok, but
I would have done some things in a other way:
* Drop Vcs-* fields and use lp:ubuntu/shiki-colors-murrine instead.
* versionless Conflicts & Replaces instead of versioned Breaks &
Replaces (BTW, there is one space too much after the left parenthesis).
Why should the next upload of arc-colors (to Debian) not conflict with
shiki-colors or do you want to do the change in Debian too?
* Instead of touching debian/rules (and thus making it longer), I would
have used the *.install files directly:
* The patch file doesn't have a proper DEP-3 header.
Things I like to do in Debian first:
* Update Standards-Version.
* Update debian/copyright to latest DEP-5 version.
* Drop cdbs and switch to short-form dh 7.
Do you experience the same issue: The right two icons in the panel (me
menu and power icon) are too big.
Ubuntu Developer (www.ubuntu.com) | Debian Maintainer (www.debian.org)
Description: Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil