gnome-terminator team mailing list archive

Moving on from Terminator

Hi

Anyone who's been following Terminator knows this post has been a long time
coming and should not be surprised by it.

As of a few days ago, I have handed over the reigns of the project to the
very capable Stephen J Boddy (a name that will be no stranger to followers
of the Terminator changelogs - he has contributed a great deal over the
last few years).

We're still working out the actual details of the handover, so for now the
website is still here and I am still technically the owner of the Launchpad
team that runs the project, but going forward all code/release decisions
will come from Stephen and we'll move the various administrivia over to new
ownership in due course.

Everyone please grab your bug trackers and your python interpreters and go
send Stephen patches and feature requests! :D

Cheers,

Chris