gnome-terminator team mailing list archive

Re: Regarding Terminator modifications

Hello,

Thank you for the response Stephen! :-)
I got quite confused myself with the lists because I thought I will not be
able to send to gnome-terminator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I'll try to have the
discussion here if everything works correctly.

I'll start with saying I am planning to work on each commit on a different
branch, so you can choose which to merge if at all.
Now, regarding the changes:

1. I know it works fine without any button. But I've been requested to add
a save button so if changes are made and not saved, they will be discarded.
When I am done with it you will get it, and you can decide what to do with
it.
2. The idea is to remember the *command* used, open a terminal tab as
defined by the user, and in it run the command. I am still not sure how to
approach that to be honest but I'll have a better understanding once I see
how the code works.
3. The user will define only *command* by configuration to run. For
example, "ls" - and when later "ls" is clicked it will run in the selected
terminal, without having to type the command.
4. Perhaps I misunderstood the task myself and caused the confusion. I'll
mail you once I know what I plan to do.

I appreciate your helpfulness.
Thank you,
Ariel