gnome-zeitgeist-users team mailing list archive

Re: Testing Zeitgeist 0.2.1

 ok I am 100% sure that not all my stuff is getting inserted into the DB. So
we should halt release for that issue! A good example would be!

> DEBUG:root:Updating database with new Recently Used Documents items

DEBUG:root:Updating database with new Recently Used Documents items

DEBUG:root:Updating database with new Recently Used Documents items

DEBUG:root:Updating database with new Recently Used Documents items

DEBUG:root:Updating database with new Recently Used Documents items

DEBUG:root:Updating database with new Recently Used Documents items

DEBUG:root:Updating database with new Recently Used Documents items

which means it detects an update but it does not insert unlike

> DEBUG:root:Updating database with new Recently Used Documents items

DEBUG:zeitgeist.engine.engine_base:Inserted 1 items in 0.00618 s.

DEBUG:root:Updating database with new Recently Used Documents items

DEBUG:zeitgeist.engine.engine_base:Inserted 1 items in 0.00423 s.

Where is seems to be working fine. Sadly this happens very rarely (for
videos at least)
I think it has to do with the querymancer
Mikkel can you have a look?
Cheers
Seif