gnome3-team team mailing list archive

[BUG] gnome-tweak-tool

Hello,

I'm on a debian distrib. I've noticed that the package gnome-tweak-tools had 2 problems:
The sources:
the const GSETTINGS_SHEMA_DIR and TWEAK_DIR in the file gtweak/defs.py point to /usr/local/share instead of /usr/share
    A workaround is to link the 2 directories that make a problem:
    sudo ln -s /usr/share/glib-2.0/ /usr/local/share
    sudo ln -s /usr/share/themes /usr/local/share
    or to correct the to consts in the gtweak/defs.py file

The ubuntu package:
Can't work because the libs are pushed in /usr/lib/python2.7 instead of /usr/lib/python2.6 as it's done in the sources. the workaround here is to extract the files from the package, mv usr/lib/python2.7 to usr/lib/python2.6, correct the path of the var TWEAK_DIR in the usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/gtweak/defs.py and to rebuild the all package. ( the package is downloadable here: http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/4h4XwQwJ )
    Next, it works with debian perfectly

Cheers,
Louis Cherel