gnome3-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~jbicha/gnome-session/gnome3-support-ubuntu-session into lp:~gnome3-team/gnome-session/ubuntu

Never mind. It also works for Ubuntu Classic (& Ubuntu Classic - No Effects).

I left out the filemanager line because if I set that line and have Nautilus draw the desktop (org.gnome.desktop.background.show-desktop-icons in dconf, unchecked by default), then I am unable to actually use the file manager for file browsing without killing Nautilus first, which means that Nautilus stops drawing the desktop and I don't know any way to tell Nautilus to draw the desktop again without logging out and back in again. So there's some bug with that.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jbicha/gnome-session/gnome3-support-ubuntu-session/+merge/59604
Your team GNOME3 Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jbicha/gnome-session/gnome3-support-ubuntu-session into lp:~gnome3-team/gnome-session/ubuntu.