gnome3-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~jbicha/ubuntu/natty/nautilus/gnome3ppa-dot-desktop into lp:~gnome3-team/nautilus/ubuntu

All right, both of my GNOME bugs are closed because I was doing it wrong. The approved way to have Nautilus draw desktop icons is to:
1. gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.background show-desktop-icons true
2. create a ~/.config/autostart/nautilus.desktop file with Exec=nautilus -n

Do we want our nautilus package to create that file? Should it be a symbolic link so that it can be created and removed with a single command?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jbicha/ubuntu/natty/nautilus/gnome3ppa-dot-desktop/+merge/59612
Your team GNOME3 Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jbicha/ubuntu/natty/nautilus/gnome3ppa-dot-desktop into lp:~gnome3-team/nautilus/ubuntu.