gnome3-team team mailing list archive

Re: oneiric packages

On Thu, 2011-05-12 at 13:41 -0700, Christopher Patrick wrote:
> i was wondering when the oneiric packages were going to be built
> because ugr already has packages for oneiric and i wanted to update to
> oneiric but i cant because you dont have packages built for oneiric

we are building oneiric packages in the oneiric archive itself, not in
the PPA. Of course, if someone wants to provide them on the PPA, go
ahead and do it.

But right now we are concentrated on rebasing our package branches on
Debian, rebasing all the patches and removing as many as we can
(upstreaming them), so that's why we're going a bit slower than we'd
like.