gnome3-team team mailing list archive

[gnome] gNatty Gnome Live ISO - Ubuntu Forums

Hey guys, you're doing great.  Just wanted to let you know that I
incorporated your work/repos along with Rico's to create a custom.iso so
that people can get a preview of your upcoming release.  I called it gNatty
Gnome, we've got a handful of people using it, tweaking it and basically
having a good time with it.

Just wanted to thank you and invite you to participate as time allows, or
even somehow find a way to merge what we're doing with what UGR is doing, if
it fits with your plans.  I really don't know what we can offer but if we
can help in some small way we'd be glad to help.

At least take a peek at the thread, I think you'll like what you see.

Best Regards,

Chuck