gnome3-team team mailing list archive

Re: Vanillux

Hi Rodrigo,

As i said earlier i cant agree with some of Mark Shuttleworth's decisions. I
also dont really like the pushed release schedule and am more a fan of the
ARCH (but we like apt!) way of doing things, a rolling release where we give
new features to our users when they are ready without pushing the
programmers and breaking the users system with instability. I also dont like
the whole Banshee thing. We intend to make the installer slightly different
too offering the user more options.

So we need to start the Vanillux project.

We would like the participation of the Gnome team if they are interested in
participating (since we are a Gnome3 distro after all)

Yours truly

--
*Fabrice Quenneville*

fabrice@xxxxxxxxxxxx