gnome3-team team mailing list archive

After install gnome3 from ppa on ubuntu 11.04, Power Button is not work.

Hi. I installed gnome3 from this ppa on ubuntu 11.04.
I trying to clean install.
Formatting system and install the ubuntu 11.04, update, add ppa, etc.

After installed gnome3, i successfully login into gnome3.
But when press power button, it goes to hibernate mode.
I want to show dialog about several option or direct power off.
And i changed this setting on Power setting.
But After changed, no action trigger on power button.
I asked this problem at gnome-shell irc. but they said.
"ask to ppa"
So i want to solve this problem. What can i do?