gnomenu-team team mailing list archive

[Blueprint new-theme] New Theme for 2.0

Blueprint changed by technoshaun:

Whiteboard changed:
  Here a mockup of the new GnoMenu theme
  Preview http://img148.imageshack.us/i/gnomenu20.png/
  Download http://www.zshare.net/download/674040843e4ba9c7/
  Note
  This theme don't have tabs (i used buttons with required functions). Also there no userimage and username.

  I think Helder wants to use Tabs to give Gnomenu a fresher more modern
  look and feel. The following layout may prove more to what he's looking
  for:

  http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/359039/gnomenu2.png

  No its not artistic but its definitely different. Top black box can be
  used for user info labels and the menu panel is obvious. Tabs from top
- to bottom are; Apps, Places, Settings, Recent Items, Recent Apps, Web
- Bookmarks, Power
+ to bottom are; Apps, Places,Favorites, Settings, Recent Items, Recent
+ Apps, Web Bookmarks, Power

- Also we should consider having 8 tabs now that I look at it, as I forgot
- "Favorites" when I put this together. There is enough room on this
- layout to add another tab.
+ We should consider having these 8 tabs.

--
  New Theme for 2.0
  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/gnomenu/+spec/new-theme