gnomenu-team team mailing list archive

[Blueprint new-theme] New Theme for 2.0

Blueprint changed by whise:

Whiteboard changed:
- Here a mockup of the new GnoMenu theme
- Preview http://img148.imageshack.us/i/gnomenu20.png/
- Download http://www.zshare.net/download/674040843e4ba9c7/
- Note
- This theme don't have tabs (i used buttons with required functions). Also there no userimage and username.
+ The new theme is called menu and is already on the bzr , but if there
+ are any other themes that looks good we still have time until the 15th.

- I think Helder wants to use Tabs to give Gnomenu a fresher more modern
- look and feel. The following layout may prove more to what he's looking
- for:
-
- http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/359039/gnomenu2.png
-
- No its not artistic but its definitely different. Top black box can be
- used for user info labels and the menu panel is obvious. Tabs from top
- to bottom are; Apps, Places,Favorites, Settings, Recent Items, Recent
- Apps, Web Bookmarks, Power
-
- We should consider having these 8 tabs.
+ If not maybe a new theme for GnoMenu 2.1?

--
  New Theme for 2.0
  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/gnomenu/+spec/new-theme