gnusim8085-devel team mailing list archive

Which bug data to migrate from SF.net to LP.net

Hi all,

I am working on converting SF.net exported bug data to LP.net required
format [1]. For this I am writing a XSL for transformation of data.
Currently I am planning to only migrate bugs and feature requests in
'Open' state. The bugs/feature requests in 'Pending' state (fix for
which is already in git master) will not be migrated. Also I am
planning to get a quick 1.3.6 release soon to get the word out that we
are moving to LP and that development is active again.

Let me know if you have any comments/concerns.

[1] https://help.launchpad.net/Bugs/ImportFormat

Onkar
Don't ask why - the reason is the same.

Follow ups