gnusim8085-devel team mailing list archive

Re: Which bug data to migrate from SF.net to LP.net

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 9:59 PM, Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am working on converting SF.net exported bug data to LP.net required
> format [1]. For this I am writing a XSL for transformation of data.
> Currently I am planning to only migrate bugs and feature requests in
> 'Open' state. The bugs/feature requests in 'Pending' state (fix for
> which is already in git master) will not be migrated. Also I am
> planning to get a quick 1.3.6 release soon to get the word out that we
> are moving to LP and that development is active again.

I really dont see why we must leave out the Pending and Closed bugs.
Especially when there are only 38 bugs in total reported from 2003.
Very stable software I believe ;)

And wrt feature requests, I think some feature requests reported some
bugs. I am not sure which ones. But I am not able to understand what
is the problem in getting all imported. Is there any issue?

Regards,
Aanjhan