gnusim8085-devel team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #95918]: I want to help with documentation

Question #95918 on gnusim8085 changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gnusim8085/+question/95918

kknundy posted a new comment:
So, what exactly is the plan? creating a help in docbook from scratch? I
guess Onkar also wants an HTML copy of the help file. So do we use the
existing help files? Or is anything else also needed?

Also, are the sf.net and launchpad files synced?

It would be helpful if some specific "work needed" could be specified. Then I could join in and try to be helpful.
 From what appears above,
 - a fresh help blueprint is wanted
 - Sample 8085 files needed
 - the online help is to be in either wikibook or html.
 - the offline help would be in docbook.

Please correct me and guide me on what to do next.

GNUSim8085 developers, which is an answer contact for gnusim8085.