gnusim8085-devel team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #95918]: I want to help with documentation

Question #95918 on gnusim8085 changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/gnusim8085/+question/95918

Aanjhan Ranganathan proposed the following answer:
@kknundy

The first step IMO would be to have more simple 8085 sample files. As
TheEscapist mentioned, we could pick up samples from wikibooks for 8085
Assembly language programming (with due attribution of course) and get
some in before the next release planned on Feb 14th 2010.

We definitely need a html version of the help files. Until now, I am not
sure what contents could go into this help file. We can draft a outline
in a "blueprint" and then make a wikibook _and_ html version of it. But
this can be taken up after the Feb 14th 2010 release. Until this release
we would require a lot of help in testing gnusim8085's new feature set.
Like, localisations, printing support, some UI changes etc. This will
also be the first release after the migration from SF to LP.

And @kknundy for your question on files present in SF.net, the code is
still in SF.net git repos while we use LP for bug tracking, releases
etc.

GNUSim8085 developers, which is an answer contact for gnusim8085.