gnusim8085-devel team mailing list archive

Fwd: website theme

I have a few questions regarding the website.

1. Where will it be hosted?
2. What s/w is to be used? Drupal/Joomla/something else?
3. Where will the packages be hosted? As presently in launchpad and
sf.net, or in the site itself?
4. Content?

Some unrelated stuff:(shall I create a new thread)?
1.Why is the project called "GNUSim8085 - 8085 Simulator for Linux".
It works on other OS s too.

2.Created a wikibook entry. If someone suggests an outline we can start writing.
   [http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikibooks:Collections/gnusim8085]
   (Still getting the hang of wikibooks. It is a bit different from
wikipedia or opensuse.org. The mediawiki versions may be different.)

~ kknundy