gnusim8085-devel team mailing list archive

Re: SPAM-LOW: Fwd: website theme

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 2:48 AM, Sridhar Ratnakumar
<sridhar.ratna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Koushik Kumar Nundy <kknundy@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>>
>> It is not mentioned anywhere in the sf.net page. But the google search
>> pointing to the project page on sourceforge mentions the link as
>> "GNUSim8085 - 8085 Simulator for Linux". Don't know why.
>> here's a screenshot.[http://bit.ly/gs85lin]
>
> Here - http://gnusim8085.sourceforge.net/ -- the HTML <title> of the page.
> This needs to be fixed to read as:
>   "GNUSim8085 - 8085 Simulator for Windows and Linux"

Done except I reversed the order of 'Windows and Linux'. I also fixed
some other small errors on page, added note about separate
installation of GTK+ runtime and added the link to download page and
changed the download link for our app to launchpad page.

Onkar