gnusim8085-devel team mailing list archive

Re: Examples

Thanks a lot.

Will be working on this more, actually i was busy with my academics and
other things will allocate some time towards our gnusim8085.

I also wanted some assistance on documentation, iam planning to have a
picture of 8085 IC and start of explaining it and continue with the
instruction sets and example for each and every thing.

If any of you teammates have any better ideas, please share with me so we
can make  a better documentation.

Thanks

--
regards,
Trust link: http://nsvcharitabletrust.org/

Kiran tej
Dept of computer science and engineering
SIR MVIT
YELAHANKA

Thought:1
"Try not to become a man of success but a man of VALUE"
Thought:2
"Do not stop till you reach your goal"
                        ---Swamy Vivekananda