gnusim8085-devel team mailing list archive

Memory in Hex ??

Dear all,

I got an idea, in the present version of gnusim8085 memory allows us to load
only decimal values to the memory location, usually in many of the programs
we use only hexa-decimal values of the address locations. Can we modify such
that it allows both hexa-decimal and decimal values of the address to load
in. Will this be of any use ?

Or

instead of converting option how about we set  a mode to load the memory
location, if user selects hex-mode then it should allow user to enter memory
location in hex and if user selects decimal mode it should allow user to
load memory location in decimal mode. ( This actually reduces the work of
user to convert from hex-decimal or vide - versa explicitly).

--
regards,
Trust link: http://nsvcharitabletrust.org/

Kiran tej
Dept of computer science and engineering
SIR MVIT
YELAHANKA

Thought:1
"Try not to become a man of success but a man of VALUE"
Thought:2
"Do not stop till you reach your goal"
                        ---Swamy Vivekananda

Follow ups