gnusim8085-devel team mailing list archive

Re: Memory in Hex ??

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 3:11 AM, kirantej J L <kirantej1920@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I got an idea, in the present version of gnusim8085 memory allows us to load
> only decimal values to the memory location, usually in many of the programs
> we use only hexa-decimal values of the address locations. Can we modify such
> that it allows both hexa-decimal and decimal values of the address to load
> in. Will this be of any use ?

Is'nt this already available?

If you add a 'h' at the end of the value the software will understand
its hex and load the appropriate value into the memory.

E.g. 45h will load 69 into the memory location.

Or are you talking about something else here?

--
Aanjhan