gnusim8085-devel team mailing list archive

Fix for printing on Windows

Hi all,

There seems to be some discrepancy between GtkSourceView and GTK about
unit being used for print settings (paper size, margins etc). Because
of this we were seeing very bad pagination when printing program on
Windows. And for some reason this affects only Windows.
I have managed to find out a workaround and committed the same to
repository. I have only tested the fix with PDF printer created by
PDFCreator. So I am not sure if the fix works for actual printout.

Please test it and let me know your feedback. The installer is
available at http://people.ubuntu.com/~onkarshinde/ (GTK runtime >=
2.18 needs to be installed). You can also find here PDFs for one of
the programs (nqueens).

Notes: There is a problem of overlap of header/footer content with
respective border. You can see this in the PDFs above. I could not
find any solution for this.

Cheers,
Onkar
Don't ask why - the reason is the same.