file import now works
    * Under Windows, there was a bug that prevented Adobde Reader from
being run properly when trying to print if the user directory contained
a space character.
    * Unfortunately, I introduced a silly bug in 0.17.1's setup.py that
prevented installation, so I had to release 0.17.2 to fix that. m-(

As always, there's also been a bit of code cleanup, but essentially, I
figured those bugs were annoying enough to release a fix already. (Issue
#741 in particular has seen two questions from other people running into
it on our Launchpad Answers site.)

As always, Gourmet can be downloaded from
https://github.com/thinkle/gourmet/releases

--Bernhard Reiter
PS: BCC'ing downstream maintainers I know of. Please consider adding
yourself to the Gourmet team and mailing list on Launchpad
(https://launchpad.net/~gourmet) -- it's a very low traffic ML
(currently not much more than release announcements). If you don't want
me to spam you directly with future release announcements, just shoot me
an email.