gourmet team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #669971]: WIll GRM be moving away from Microsoft's GitHUB?

Question #669971 on Gourmet changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gourmet/+question/669971

Thomas M. Hinkle proposed the following answer:
Wasn't planning on moving. Is MS actually planning to make substantive
changes, or is it just the concept of MS owning github that is the problem?