gourmet team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #670828]: web accesible Gourmet

Question #670828 on Gourmet changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gourmet/+question/670828

Thomas M. Hinkle proposed the following answer:
There's an old experimental django-based web backend that I've used for
this purpose. Not sure if it's still workable or not.

Check gourmet/gourmet/plugins/web_plugin/gourmetweb/