gourmet team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #670828]: web accesible Gourmet

Question #670828 on Gourmet changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gourmet/+question/670828

Harald Franzen proposed the following answer:
Hi Allenm;

I have Gourmet running in my network on a MySQL database where the
server runs on one server, the database store is on another machine
(RAID5 / backupped, etc.) and all clients connect to the MySQL server.

This is a setup under Ubuntu. so I have changed the .desktop file
/usr/share/applications/gourmet.desktop to reflect the connect string:

Exec=gourmet --database-
url=mysql:/[user]:[password]@[yourserver.localdomain]/gourmetrecipe

All parameters between [] are your local parameters.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance!

--
You received this question notification because your team Gourmet Recipe
Manager is an answer contact for Gourmet.

Follow ups