gourmet team mailing list archive

[Question #672333]: GRM loses features on upgrade/reinstall

New question #672333 on Gourmet:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gourmet/+question/672333

Since Ubuntu 11.04 (I'm now at 18.04), with each reinstall of GRM, I lose the ability to export selected recipes, print to PDF and maybe some others I don't typically use, so I cannot be so specific. Sorry.

I know I could at one time find instructions of adding some python stuff, such as beautiful soup and an sqlalchemy and some others. I'm sorry to be vague, but it's been so long I cannot recall this clearly. I've spent some time trying to find that page, which may have been at sourceforge, but is gone now.

Please advise.

--
You received this question notification because your team Gourmet Recipe
Manager is an answer contact for Gourmet.