gourmet team mailing list archive

[Question #694003]: Create New Category

New question #694003 on Gourmet:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gourmet/+question/694003

Is there a way to add new categories? One, at least, for "Bread" is imperative for my recipes.
I tried to edit the current categories, but only Breakfast and Entree appear in the list and I can only change the value, which is not what I want to do to either of the default categories.
Bread just does not fit in any of the default categories.  At best it would be something of a side-dish for one or more of the default categories.

--
You received this question notification because your team Gourmet Recipe
Manager is an answer contact for Gourmet.