gourmet team mailing list archive

[Question #696403]: GRM add to Web site

New question #696403 on Gourmet:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gourmet/+question/696403

I've gone through a lot of the files, information, etc., even tried working with gourmet-svelte-master to see if I could figure out how to get the software to connect to localhost through my Web site.
With svelte, I was able to upload everything and get a blank page...because I could not find or know where to look for store.js which should be in the src folder. I could create the file, but I have no idea what the contents should be in that file.

I have no problem creating a db for the software, but I can't seem to find anything leading me to a file where I can include the url to the database I would create.
Is this possible?
I know it can be done with a network. But that's all within Windows. I'm trying to install the software in with my Web site (Joomla) - even if the software is completely independent.
Any thoughts?

--
You received this question notification because your team Gourmet Recipe
Manager is an answer contact for Gourmet.