gourmet team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #696403]: GRM add to Web site

Question #696403 on Gourmet changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gourmet/+question/696403

Thomas M. Hinkle proposed the following answer:
I'm running Gourmet svelte on netlify. Being a web app, it's not really the
intention that users install it independently though it should be possible.
You're welcome to try it out in its current state at
gourmetrecipemamager.com.

To run it on your own, you'll need a backend -- it's designed to run using
netlify lambda functions (which themselves run as aws functions) which then
make calls to a mongodb database. You could host all those yourself but I
haven't done that myself. I'm just running everything serverless as I
build. Netlify has dev tools which let you run the lambda functions in your
local dev environment.

Tom