graphics-drivers-testers team mailing list archive

GTX 750 Ti & GTX 765M results for nvidia-355

These are Phoronix test results for MSI Twin Frozr Gaming GTX 750 Ti OC on a Dell XPS 8100 from 2010 for nvidia-355 (355.11) in 64-bit Ubuntu 14.04. Original test was factory overclock for this card @ 1080p on PCI-E 2.0 slot:http://openbenchmarking.org/result/1510040-BE-XPS81008912

Comparison of that and +220 MHz GPU clock offset (limited by nvidia 60 watt hardware regulation):http://openbenchmarking.org/result/1510047-BE-1510040BE39

When I first ran another comparison test with my MSI GE60-2OE laptop with GTX 765M I noticed that the tests seemed much slower than expected, but have no clue why. So I did not specifically upload those results. But after I rebooted and ran the comparison again, which was more like expected and that included the first laptop results (including logs), I decided to leave that result in there just so people realize that if something does not seem right, reboot and try again. So the 3rd test in this comparison was when my laptop was acting up and 4th was after rebooting it:http://openbenchmarking.org/result/1510079-BE-1510047BE83

It is interesting to see how cpu vs. gpu affect results for various tests and others results. My PC with GTX 750 Ti uses ~150 watts max AC input (less than some video cards alone) and laptop with GTX 765M uses ~100 watts max (measured with Kill A Watt meter).