[Question #81840]: search not working in webUI

Hi,

Search on the webUI is returning search request failed no matter what I put in.  From webapp-error.log, I am just seeing TempalteDoesNotExist: 500.html.  So I touch webapp/web/templates/500.html, so no more error.  But the question remain is how do I have search working?

I tried "system", "system.*" even ".*" to find the metric entered by example python script, but none worked.

Thanks,
Mark

p.s.  Graphite is just awesome!!  Thanks for open sourcing it.