Re: [Question #83274]: add base query string param to render view?

Steve Brunton confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks. I've been playing with it some more today and even with a POST
request for 3048 datapoints (.wsp files in theory) using a from=-1d the
request still takes 20 minutes or so to run. I'm going to have to take a
step back and rethink how I extract all the data from graphite/whisper.