[Question #84343]: Issue with saving/loading views in CLI

Hello,

In cli mode, I seem to have trouble loading the view.  After I created couple windows then issue "save newview", I see no error.  issue "views" also shows me the newly saved view.  But when I try "load newview" with or without "above" option, it just print "loading view newview" and nothing happen.  I tried tailing the log file in whispe/log, I see info.log has lines about saving the view under my profile, and webapp-access.log shows save/load request, and nothing in webapp-error.log.

Appreciate it if you can provide some insight on troubleshooting.  BTW, just wondering how do you usually use the frontend?  I suspect graphite frontend is only used for quick view of metric and most of time, people would be using url api to fetch graph.

Thanks,
Mark