[Question #88806]: Is the 'schemas' file still used in 0.9.5?

I have the latest code up and running on an Ubuntu VM, and I am able to add data and view charts in the webapp, but it doesn't appear that the schemas file is working as it did before.  There was no sample schemas file, so I copied the schemas file I had setup from 0.9.4 to /opt/graphite/storage/schemas, but my data points are graphed as points instead of a nice line.