Re: [Question #100045]: no module named storage

densone gave more information on the question:
So I build everything with distutils to install under
/usr/local/graphite.

When I run manage.py syncdb I get a vague error about settings.py

Error: Can't find the file 'settings.py' in the directory containing 'manage.py'. It appears you've customized things.
You'll have to run django-admin.py, passing it your settings module.
(If the file settings.py does indeed exist, it's causing an ImportError somehow.)

I manually ran python settings.py and receive the following error.

[root@xxxxxxxxxxx graphite]# python settings.py
Could not import graphite.local_settings, using defaults!
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "settings.py", line 84, in ?
    from graphite.storage import Store
ImportError: No module named graphite.storage
[root@xxxxxxxxxxx graphite]#

Where should this import live?  graphite.storage import Store
I have looked everywhere and cannot fine it.

-Sean