Re: [Question #99926]: gaps in graphs when viewing small time frames? Bug or User error?

AcidTonic gave more information on the question:
I would be happy to release it. Even though I'm writing something that will
be closed with a possible open source foundation, I plan to release all
additions to 3rd party tools/libraries to the owners back under their
license terms.

It's the least I can do....