[Question #104701]: Is it possible to display current numerical values in the graphs?

In my rrdgraphs I typically display names like:

"GPRINT:somevalue:LAST:%5.2lf"

which is nice because it lets you quickly visually scan recent values, instead of having to intercept it back to the y-axis and estimating.

Is that possible with graphite? I attempted to check the docs and the questions here without being able to figure it out.