[Question #106943]: Is there a way to query the list of metrics remotely, like via a web service call?

I just want to enumerate which metrics are collected, not actually pull the data points down.  A couple of versions ago I could run:

 curl -k "https://graphite/browser/tree/?path=dbhealth";

And it would spit back some json which I could iterate through until I got the list of all metrics.  This doesn't seem to work anymore.  Is there a more proper way to enumerate the metrics that graphite knows about ( in json format if possible )?

Thanks,

--Dave