Re: [Question #108443]: ubuntu trouble installing carbon

scott is still having a problem:
Hi, thanks for the reply, here is my python path
export PYTHONPATH=/opt/graphite/webapp:/opt/graphite/lib
This issue is at the build stage, not the install stage, however, I have tried with user root, or user graphite, either way, it just does not work(I have chowned /opt/graphite to user graphite, so it should work as the user graphite.

         Still, good to force me to double check.

                                     regards

                                                  Sc0tt...