Re: [Question #108443]: ubuntu trouble installing carbon

scott confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi,
       I seem to have things working.   I think I was thrown by the documentation(which as we all know is out of date and is being worked on).   Essentially, I was thinking the path /opt/graphite/carbon/conf  should exist and carbon.conf should exist in this path, however the path is actually /opt/graphite/conf/.  carbon.conf should be put here.  Also, to start carbon, you have to be in this directory, so it finds the carbon.conf file.

                                      thanks for the help, and such a
great product.

                                                           Sc0tt...