[Question #110431]: Carbon Docs out of sync...

Hi,

I downloaded the Graphite/Carbon/Whisper i was more interested in using Carbon for one my projects. But like many *good* open source project there is a derth of documentation. The wiki speak about three components of carbon, cache, agent and persister. But the new release seems to have only relay and cache.

Is there some explaining what these are or the is only one way: read the code.

Sam